Finding best of the team building activities in Melbourne? The best work teams don’t just work together, they play together too! Team Building Activities can make even the most reclusive teams step out of their cubicle and into the outside world. It allows them to chance to breathe, work together, communicate better, and enjoy each others company. Team building activities at Otao Kitchen Asian cooking classes can be the great starter for your team building activities in Melbourne.
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES IN MELBOURNE
Class Size: 8+ | Skill Level: All | Age: 16 years and over | Duration: 3 hours | Price: $120-$155 pp Time: 10am, 1pm, 6pm Call us 0408 217 899 or email email@example.com for availability
BOOK TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES IN MELBOURNE NOW
CHOOSE OTAO KITCHEN FOR YOUR TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITY WITH COOKING EVENT
There are so many Team Building companies now. Each one has a special area that they showcase. From amazing race to walking tours to cooking classes to photography and everything in between. We’re sure you’ll find something of interest to help you get your team working better together and more efficiently. You find here a selection of food experiences that will please all your team members.
WHY YOUR TEAM WILL LIKE THIS COOKING EXPERIENCE?
We provide the best team building activities in Melbourne with local chefs and staff. We highlight vibrant food experience in Melbourne with some of our most popular team building market – Queen Victoria Market and Victoria Street Richmond.
Located conveniently in Victoria Street Richmond, we are also only minutes from the Melbourne CBD and easily accessible by public transport. Our facility is a purpose-built space offering a range of hands-on and demonstration style Vietnamese and Asian cooking classes to suit your event.
Our training kitchen is fully equipped, using the latest induction cooking technology which is efficient and safe for you and your group. Group cooking classes can accommodate up to 16 people and can be personalised to suit your requirements.
- The fundamentals of fresh ingredients and flavours
- How to prepare a range of quick, healthy and authentic Asian recipes
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- Have fun with cooking, sharing and eating bonding experience with your party
- Hands-on cooking experience with your own chef
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients all provided
- Valuable cooking skills to take home
- A wonderful meal to enjoy at the end, with complimentary sparkling wine
- Access to exclusive use of our venue, indoor and outdoor function spaces available
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 2 hours
- Complimentary refresher on arrival with a bite to eat
- Demonstration of the recipes
- Cooking the food and plate up
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine with your team
- Your experience will include some couple of wine glasses or couple of Asian beers and refresher. Extra wines $25 per bottle, beers $5 per bottle, and BYO $5 for party can be organised with us before your party
- Post party venue – The National Hotel, located on Richmond’s bustling Victoria Street, is a place for locals and far-flung travellers to come together in a community-minded space, where the staff are always proud to serve and the atmosphere is heady with good vibes. http://thenationalhotel.com.au/
BOOK A TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES WITH US
- Call chef Ha Nguyen 0408 217 899 to check the date. He can create a private link for you so people can pay their own or you can pay for everyone by bank transfer or credit card (+2% credit card fee)
- We can organise private cooking class, BBQ and beer and the dumplings party at your venue or any chosen venue 10-600 people if the space allows.
- Our Richmond kitchen is best for 16 people cooking or for up to 20 people cooking. We can organise another venue for larger team building cooking activity.