Thank you for participating and Congratulations!
REDEEM YOUR PRIZE
- You will be notified by phone or email. You may use this voucher within 1 month from the day you receive it or the expiry date noted on the voucher. Any costs associated with redemption of the voucher(s) is your responsibility.
- Please email us as soon as you can so we can organise for your experience with OTAO Kitchen.]We will make every attempt to book you into a date and time you request; however please understand certain dates and times may not be available. Please choose your booking date and time carefully as we cannot accept change of date/time, cancellation and/or refund after you have redeemed your voucher(s).
- By accepting the prize and redeeming the voucher(s), you accept OTAO Kitchen’s booking terms and conditions.
- A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by OTAO Kitchen and any incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The voucher(s) must be redeemed for the winner only and/or any person(s) they wish to bring along with the value. Participants must be over 17 years of age unless the voucher(s) is for a kids cooking class. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, OTAO Kitchen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the winner(s).
- OTAO Kitchen reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or credit.
- OTAO Kitchen reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by OTAO kitchen to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the use of the voucher is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of OTAO Kitchen, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud or Acts of Nature, OTAO Kitchen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law * to disqualify any entrant; or * to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the voucher redemption, as appropriate. OTAO Kitchen’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The following are ineligible and not permitted to re-enter OTAO Kitchen’s Campaigns: *employees of OTAO Kitchen, or any of OTAO Kitchen’s agencies that are associated with the campaign; ** the spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and *** any person who has previously received an OTAO Kitchen prize/voucher.
- Entrants consent to OTAO Kitchen using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for marketing purposes (including any outcome), and promoting any products distributed and/or supplied by OTAO Kitchen and its partners.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, OTAO Kitchen and their respective officers, employees and agents are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential.
- In order to conduct this campaign/offer, OTAO Kitchen needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation in the campaign/offer is conditional on providing this information. It is a condition of entry that the entrant agrees to being entered into the OTAO Kitchen database. OTAO Kitchen may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotions, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes.
- Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to OTAO Kitchen. All personal details of entrants will be stored at the office of OTAO Kitchen or secure online database. Upon the entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database. To request details to be removed, please email ‘unsubscribe’ to our communication emails.