HOW TO ENTER
- Visit our website www.otaokitchen.com.au for the latest competition
- Enter your name and email into competition draw.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION & WINNER NOTIFICATION
- This Campaign commences at 9.00am at the start day and ends at 5.00pm (Melbourne) at the last day of the competition.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random by a staff member or a guest.Please check the competition dates and times on our website www.otaokitchen.com.au for further terms.
- Judging is to take place at Otao kitchen 360 Victoria Street.
- Winners might be randomly selected at the end of the competition day or the end of each competition period.
- We will contact the winner(s) to their email and by social media channel with the booking code(s).
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone and then confirmed by email.
- A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the OTAO kitchen.
HOW CAN YOU REDEEM
- You have your booking code now and you will have 30 days to use it. Only available to winer and not to other person.
- Go on www.otaokitchen.com.au book your class. Please use the booking code with our Booking Terms and Frequent Asked Questions
- Happy Cooking with us!
- The campaign is only open to Victorian residents over 18 years old.
- The following are ineligible: *employees of the OTAO kitchen, or any of the OTAO kitchen’s agencies that are associated with the Campaign; ** the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and *** any person who the OTAO kitchen has previously gave prize is not permitted to re-enter the OTAO kitchen’s Campaigns.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Otao Kitchen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.We reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the OTAO kitchen using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Campaign (including any outcome), and promoting any products distributed and/or supplied by the OTAO kitchen.
- The OTAO kitchen reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the OTAO kitchen to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the OTAO kitchen, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the OTAO kitchen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law * to disqualify any entrant; or * to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign, as appropriate.
- OTAO kitchen’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Campaign website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the OTAO kitchen and their respective officers, employees and agents are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential.
- In order to conduct this Campaign, the OTAO kitchen needs to collect personal information about each entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation in the Campaign is conditional on providing this information. It is a condition of entry that the entrant agrees to being entered into the OTAO kitchen database. The OTAO kitchen may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for Promotions, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes.
- Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the OTAO kitchen. All personal details of entrants will be stored at the office of the OTAO kitchen or secure online database. Upon the entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database. To request details to be removed, please email ‘unsubscribe’ to our communication emails.