Best team building activities for executives’ group : 10-20 people Duration: 3 hours Investment from $155 Location Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. Contact us: Chef Ha Nguyen 0408 217 899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES FOR EXECUTIVES
We deliver fun corporate team building activities for executives and staff in conferences, motivational days, themed evening events, corporate entertainment and hospitality. Our Vietnamese Cooking Private Event are designed to promote team build and team work, team bonding, leadership skills and performance as well as providing a fun team activity that executives, staff, clients and delegates can enjoy.
We can provide small team activities to address the needs of a group of 5 people, up to a major event for 500 delegates but it is best with group >20 people. All our team building events are tailored to fit the time you have available, your budget and your aims from serious team work to pure fun.
LOCATION AND VENUE
At our team building activities for executives, we partner with some of the most prestigious Australia team building cooking studio and hospitality operators to deliver bespoke team development activities, ranging from ice breakers to full blown team building cooking events.
Imagine your executives, staff, clients and delegates walking the bustling Adelaide Central Market, Sydney Cabramatta, central Brisbane… then cook with some great Vietnamese ingredients? Get them to explore in a Vietnamese Cooking Event in Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth and sampling healthy rice paper noodle rolls, mastering the skills for a delicious bowl of Pho, or creating great Vietnamese pancake.
We have come to you with this team building activities for executives so you can relax with an icy Vietnamese coffee to tickle your tastebuds while listening to amazing stories about our foods and cultures. Authentic and traditional, our Vietnamese regional cuisines is a must to make and eat.
Step by step your executives, staff, clients and delegates create a range of Classic Authentic Vietnamese recipes together. Reproduce and revel in the delights of countless street food vendors.
Upon arriving, your group will have a refresher and some tastings from the chef – we will go over the menu over the first hour. Your group will be cooking will be an hour to make plenty of foods for everyone and plenty of tasting. At the end, your group enjoy the fruits with eating time and bonding time.
- The fundamentals of Vietnamese ingredients and flavours
- Hands on Vietnamese cooking classes of the recipes, guided by an expert Chef
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- Great fun with hands on cooking and bonding
- Use the food experience to relate and bond with other executives, staff, clients and delegates
- A hands on Vietnamese cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, with complimentary sparkling wine
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands on experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Complimentary refresher on arrival with a bite to eat
- Demonstration of making Vietnamese dishes and Vietnamese recipes
- Cooking your dishes
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
BOOK A PRIVATE GROUP WITH US
- Please allow minimum of 2 days before your event and maximum of one year
- Pick Number of Guest and follow the prompts to book
- Payment – use credit cards 2% or bank transfer 0%
- Pick a DATE and TIME if required
- Please fill in guest names and each guest dietary requirements
CORPORATE TRAVEL TO VIETNAM WITH OUR FOOD TOURS
Explore Vietnam with our Food Tour where your executives, staff, clients and delegates will discover charming people, vibrant streets and incredible flavours. This private-guided tour will see them enjoying some of the finest Vietnamese foods and drinks, experiencing exciting cooking classes and exploring local markets. With ample time to explore attractions and relax in your luxury 5-star hotel accommodation, this is truly an unforgettable Vietnam food tour experience. Tour can be flexible for 1-2 weeks with a chef facilitator from Melbourne.