Book your Japanese Cooking Class Now
Class Size: 10 – 16 | Skill Level: All | Age: 16 years and over | Duration: 3 hours cooking and 1 hour food tour
Private group price 6 pax $1,350 12 pax $2,700 Please call 0408 217 899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn the fundamentals of Japanese ingredients and flavours
- How to create the recipes yourself and to your palette
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A hands-on Japanese cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or Japanese beer
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on cooking and food experience lasts for approximately 4 hours
Chef Ha will welcome guests with a bowl of miso soup while introducing the essential ingredients of Japanese cooking including seaweed, wasabi, pickled ginger, soy sauce, mirin and miso.
We then go on a tour to the best food outlets of Victoria Street. Discover where Chef Ha shops for the best fresh fruit and vegetables, seafood, meat and essential Japanese pantry ingredients.
Learn how to cook and prepare rice for sushi then get hands-on making California rolls and sushi with teriyaki chicken, salmon, avocado and cucumber.
Then it’s time to get hands on with classic Japanese dishes such as pork gyoza dumplings with ginger dipping sauce.
Learn about secrete of how to make Japanese delicious pork belly and ramen noodles. Learn how to make simple yet perfect daikon salad.
A refresher and a glass of sparkling wine are included for all guests. Extra paring Japanese wine and beer can be purchased at the time of booking.
This class is the perfect introduction to the diversity of Japanese cooking and will inspire you to prepare these dishes at home.
BOOK A PRIVATE GROUP WITH US
- Japanese cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event
- We can organise the Japanese Cooking Class or a Japanese Cooking Party (with custom menu) at your home or any chosen venue for 50+ people.
- Please allow a minimum of two days before your event and a maximum of one year for bookings
- Pick your number of guests and follow the prompts to book
- Payment – use credit card (2% fee) or bank transfer (no fee)
- Pick a DATE and TIME
- Please fill in guest names and each guest’s dietary requirements
Come along by yourself and meet like-minded new friends or get a group together and share the experience of our Japanese Cooking Master Classes
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.otaokitchen.com.au/book-now/” size=”large” icon_type=”social foundicon-thumb-up” icon_position=”right” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red”]BOOK NOW[/otw_shortcode_button]