Best corporate group events for a small group: 10-20 people Duration: 3 hours Investment from $155 Location Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.Contact us: Chef Ha Nguyen 0408 217 899 or email email@example.com
BEST CORPORATE GROUP EVENTS’ IDEA A SMALL GROUP
How often have people complaint that corporate events and corporate hospitality are boring? We feel the same way and have come up with some unique corporate event ideas and venues for you to share with our beautiful and refreshing Thai Cooking Private Event. Be things to do for executives and staff in conferences, motivational days, themed evening events, corporate entertainment and hospitality, we believe they all should be unforgettable.
We can provide corporate group events to address the needs of a group of 5 people, up to a major event for 500 delegates but it is best with group 20 people. All our corporate events are tailored to fit the time you have available, your budget and your aims from serious team work to pure fun.
LOCATION AND VENUE
At our corporate group events, we partner with some of the most prestigious Australia corporate event cooking studio and hospitality operators to deliver unique event ideas, ranging from ice breakers, team bonding to full corporate cooking events.
Imagine your executives, staff, clients and delegates walking the bustling Adelaide Central Market, Sydney Cabramatta, central Brisbane… then cook with some great Thai ingredients? Get them to explore in a Thai Cooking Event in Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. Your audiences will sample healthy Thai salad, mastering the skills for a delicious curry paste then Thai dressing, and creating great Thai Duck Curry.
We have come to you with corporate group events with Thai Cooking Class so you can relax with an icy lime and passion fruit to tickle your tastebuds while listening to amazing stories about Thai foods and cultures. Authentic and traditional, our Thai regional cuisines is a must to make and eat.
Step by step your executives, staff, clients and delegates create a range of Classic Authentic recipes together. Reproduce and revel in the delights of countless street food vendors in Thailand.
Upon arriving, your group will have a refresher and some tastings from the chef – we will go over the menu over the first hour. Your group will be cooking will be an hour to make plenty of foods for everyone and plenty of tasting. At the end, your group enjoy the fruits with eating time and bonding time.
- Curry Making
- Thai Dressing Sauce
- Thai Chicken Curry
- Thai Duck Curry
- Pandan Pork Parcels
- Thai Beef Salad
- Mango sticky rice
- Or Coconut Custard
Vegetarian option can be catered.
- The fundamentals of Thai ingredients and flavours
- Hands on Thai cooking classes of the recipes, guided by an expert Chef
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- Great fun with hands on cooking and bonding
- Use the food experience to relate and bond with other executives, staff, clients and delegates
- A hands on Thai cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, with complimentary sparkling wine
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands on experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Complimentary refresher on arrival with a bite to eat
- Demonstration of making Thai dishes and Thai recipes
- Cooking your dishes
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
BOOK A PRIVATE GROUP WITH US
- Please allow minimum of 2 days before your event and maximum of one year
- Pick Number of Guest and follow the prompts to book
- Payment – use credit cards 2% or bank transfer 0%
- Pick a DATE and TIME if required
- Please fill in guest names and each guest dietary requirements