Team Building Cooking SizeClass Size: 8 – 45 people Duration: 2-4 hours+ Price: $95-$155 pp Foods: plenty Wine 1/2 sparkling wine bottle + refresher Menu: Thai Cooking , Japanese Cooking, Vietnamese Cooking and Dumplings party Location:360 Victoria St., Richmond Time: 10am, 1pm, 6pm Call us 0408 217 899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
BOOK YOUR TEAM BUILDING COOKING TO MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE NOW!
TEAM BUILDING COOKING
You’re planning an important team building cooking event for your colleagues. You’ve done it before, but this time you really want to nail it and do something special. Your challenge is finding a team building cooking activity that improves your teamwork, teaches leadership and personal development, health and creativity. But most importantly, you need to find something that’s fun and rewarding.
Your team is open minded, has a positive vibe, and loves to connect with people and learn about food, culture, and history. Your team expects you to make a decision soon, and you don’t want to make the wrong choice. You could book an off-the-shelf team building cooking event that might be okay.
CHOOSE OTAO KITCHEN FOR YOUR TEAM BUILDING COOKING EVENT
We deliver the most authentic Asian Cooking Experiences in Melbourne for over 1000+ happy customers every year. We’re a boutique business with the ability to work alongside event planners for team building cooking events. We deliver exceptional value for money and memorable experiences from our purpose-designed venue in Richmond Melbourne.
We help your team get deeply involved with the food and culture of Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Singapore… We make 25 ingredients’ recipes simple and add great stories about our family kitchen,cooking cultures and traditions.
Thanks to your team building cooking planning, your team will remember these stories, and go back home with a renewed sense of creativity, vitality, and appreciation of Asian food. We have one purpose-built cooking studio for 8 – 16 people, but we get booked up quickly.
WHY YOUR TEAM WILL LIKE THIS COOKING EXPERIENCE?
Your group get together to enjoy a hands-on cooking experience with plenty of entertainment to prepare a social cook off party. This class is perfect for friends and family cooking together looking to ignite their culinary passions. This class would make a great gift for friends and loved ones.
Located conveniently in Victoria Street Richmond, we are also only minutes from the Melbourne CBD and easily accessible by public transport. Our facility is a purpose-built space offering a range of hands-on and demonstration style Vietnamese and Asian cooking classes to suit your event.
Our training kitchen is fully equipped, using the latest induction cooking technology which is efficient and safe for you and your group. Group cooking classes can accommodate up to 16 people and can be personalised to suit your requirements.
- The fundamentals of fresh ingredients and flavours
- How to prepare a range of quick, healthy and authentic Asian recipes
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- Have fun with cooking, sharing and eating bonding experience with family and private group
- Hands-on cooking experience with your own chef
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients all provided
- Valuable cooking skills to take home
- A wonderful meal to enjoy at the end, with complimentary sparkling wine
- Access to exclusive use of our venue, indoor and outdoor function spaces available
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 2 to 6 hours
- If you have market or walking tour – the tour can be done before or after classes
- Complimentary refresher on arrival with a bite to eat
- Demonstration of the recipes
- Cooking the food and plate up
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Most packages will include some wine and refresher. Extra wines $25 per bottle, beers $5 per bottle, and BYO $5 for party can be organised with us before your party
- Post party venue – The National Hotel, located on Richmond’s bustling Victoria Street, is a place for locals and far-flung travellers to come together in a community-minded space, where the staff are always proud to serve and the atmosphere is heady with good vibes. http://thenationalhotel.com.au/
BOOK A PRIVATE GROUP WITH US
- Work Party and Social Cook Off – POPULAR, Amazing Asian Canapé, Conference Cooking, Christmas Parties and Corporate entertainment with different themes: Restaurant Stimulation , Master Chef events – Mystery Box, Amazing , Race Cooking Event.
- We can organise some customed cooking class, BBQ and beer and the dumplings party at your venue or any chosen venue 10-600 people if the space allows.
- Please allow minimum of 2 days before your event and maximum of one year
- Pick Number of Guest and follow the prompts to book
- Payment – use credit cards 2% or bank transfer 0%
- Pick a DATE and TIME if required
- Please fill in guest names and each guest dietary requirements