Spring with a journey through foothills, rice paddies and new beginnings in Northern Vietnam. Established as a Hill Station by the French in 1922, Sapa is a town with booming tourism. Group tour circuits and well-equipped trekkers are a common sight in the mountains of Sapa. The most beautiful remote mountains in Vietnam’s north west region filled with amazing people. Leaving Hanoi behind, you will catch a train to Lao Cai travelling the bumpy and windy mountain roads toward the Chinese border. And here you will experience breathtaking mountain views, celebrating local foods and eating with the locals like a tribe feast. If you want to get off the beaten track in Vietnam, this is the trip for you.
- Bo La Lot – Beef in Betel Leaf
- Thit Ham – Stew Pork + Bitter Melon
- Vit Hun Khoi + Mang Tre – Tea Smoked Duck Breast + Bamboo
- Nom Hoa Chuoi – Banana Flower Salad
- Xoi Vung – Steam Sticky Rice + Sesame
Class size: 5 – 12
Duration: 3 hours
Dates: Refer timetable below or BOOK NOW
- The fundamentals of Vietnamese ingredients and flavours
- Hands on cooking, ultimate fun to create your own curry paste and many beautiful recipes
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- A 3 hour hands-on cooking experience
- Enjoy a refreshment drink on arrival, making quick, healthy and authentic recipes
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- With the freshest quality food and ingredients all provided for your nourish main recipes
- Reward to a wonderful meal to enjoy at the end, with complimentary sparkling wine and seasonal exotic fruits
- Access to the recipes and valuable cooking skills to take home
- Compliment with travel to Vietnam
- Ultimate for planning events with private groups and team cooking (8-16) – own venue, foods, drink, activity and entertainment all inclusive.
All classes are hands-on and designed with you in mind. Come along by yourself and meet like-minded new friends or get a group together and share the experience!