When school is closed, we are open!
Kid Cooking Classes Size: 8 – 16 kids and some parents Age: 8-12 years old Date: Only school holiday Duration: 90 min+Book Private school holiday kids’ cooking classes, birthday and children events from 8 people Dietary: please check our menu.
Check our School Excursion Program
SCHOOL HOLIDAY KID COOKING CLASSES
We feel young people are important visitors to the cooking school for kid cooking classes as they take away a positive cooking experience from making their own foods. They learn healthy food choices, that is why we have school holiday kid cooking classes. We share our knowledge and passion for Asian foods in this cooking class. Our children cooking class is fully interactive and fun, designed for kids 8-12 years old to both educate and entertain your children and get them excited about cooking! Your children will be introduced to a specially prepared menu and guided through the steps to prepare their favourite dishes, which they will then eat.
- A new and unique menu is offered each school holiday. Spaces limited so book your kids in
- This 2-hour class is a perfect way to lead into a meal plus plenty of fun to fill in some time on the school holidays
- There are plenty of foods for the kids to eat too!
- Learn new recipes – authentic and fun in kid cooking classes in Melbourne
- All school holiday kid cooking classes in Richmond
- Our hands-on and safe, with no sharp knives and with the use of induction cooktops and no fire involved!
- Parents can join in for cooking, sharing and eating bonding experience with your family and private group
- Complimentary refresher drinks on arrival and during the class
- The freshest quality food and ingredients locally sourced from the Victoria Street Markets
- Kid cooking classes – great things to do in Melbourne.
- Option for vegan and gluten free
- Private groups will have access to exclusive use of our venue with indoor and outdoor function spaces available
- We have safe and well-designed venue for group 12-30 people cooking and sharing
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 90 mins
- Complimentary refresher on arrival with a bite to eat
- Demonstration of recipes
- Parents – wines $25 per bottle and beers $5 per bottle and BYO $5 – McCoppins Liquor Store is across the road and beverages can be organised with us before your party
- Plenty of places to meet up your family on Victoria Street with over 100+ eateries. Our friend, Minh at Van Mai Restaurant will be happy to see you
BOOK A PRIVATE GROUP WITH US
- Great for Family Party, Kid Party, Birthday party
- We can organise kid party at your venue or any chosen venue 10-600 people.
- Please allow minimum of 2 days before your event and maximum of one year
- Pick Number of Guest and follow the prompts to book
COOKING CLASS NOTES
- Online recipes http://www.otaokitchen.com.au/recipes/
- Booking terms http://www.otaokitchen.com.au/terms
- Frequent asked questions http://www.otaokitchen.com.au/faq
WHY COOKING WITH US
- TripAdvisor Reviewhttps://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g635736-d6980193-Reviews-OTAO_Kitchen_Asian_Cooking_School-Richmond_Yarra_Greater_Melbourne_Victoria.html
- Facebook Review https://www.facebook.com/otaokitchen/reviews
- Otao kitchen testimonials http://www.otaokitchen.com.au/testimonials/