Browse all of our cooking classes, food tours and events here. Use the location tab on the top.
Gift vouchers are also available for purchase on selected classes via the book now buttons.
Check our CALENDAR – Public Cooking Classes in Melbourne
- The fundamentals of ingredients and flavours
- Hands-on cooking of the recipes, guided by an expert Chef
- Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
- A hands-on cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, with complimentary beverage
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Complimentary refresher on arrival with a bite to eat
- Demonstration of the Cooking Classes’ recipes
- Chopping, Rolling, Folding and Preparing your dishes – all hands-on
- Sit and eat together at the end and tasting Japanese wines, beers or perhaps ask for a cup of tea
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Nothing. We provide all aprons, knives, utensils etc. for you to use during the duration of the class. Because you will be handling knives and hot liquids please wear closed-in shoes.
- Most of our menus are gluten free and dairy free. Vegan and vegetarian requests can be catered for. We have options to substitute animal products also.
IS LUNCH OR DINNER INCLUDED?
- Yes, you will dine on the recipes prepared during the class plus enjoy it all with complimentary sparkling wine or beer.
- Children over 12 who are keen cooks are welcome. Sorry, no babies or strollers.
BOOK A PRIVATE GROUP WITH US
- Great for Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary Party, Hens Party, Buck Party, Team building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner, Corporate entertainment
- We can organise cooking classes and Cooking Party at your venue or any chosen venue 50+ people
- Please allow minimum of 2 days before your event and maximum of one year
- Pick Number of Guest and follow the prompts to book
- Payment – use credit cards 2% or bank transfer 0%
- Pick a DATE and TIME if required
- Please fill in guest names and each guest dietary requirements